The State of Vermont as of April 1st, 2011 has agreed upon a contract with SecurShred to provide IT services in the category(s) of document imaging and document management consulting services.
Services to include:
– Establishing or maintaining electronic document imaging
– Document management
– Document workflow
– Associated technologies in the context of enterprise strategy
– Records management policies and existing assets
SecurShred is dedicated to providing a full cycle Electronic Document Management (EDM) solution, from planning and preparation of the digital transition of records, to implementing a private online document repository for documents, and to the secure destruction of paper records. The State of VT will benefit from affordable technology that assists in capturing, storing and securely retrieving information.
SecurShred uses the Digitech Systems suite of conversion software to capture and assure clarity, readability, and irretrievability of records.
– Develop/implement document indexing schemes and workload management;
– Provide document management implementation and support services;
– Develop/implement system migration strategies;
– Provide document conversion services (hard copy to electronic or electronic to electronic);
– Provide performance monitoring/measurement;
– Implement document and records retention/archiving strategies/plans.
– Provide software support activities, including staff training