Save time, money and space, by letting SecurShred store your paper documents in the only full service, off-site record storage facility in the region.
SecurShred is currently running a paper box or electronic media storage promotion; receive your first month free with a one year storage agreement.
Our storage center uses state of the art computerized inventory controls to provide trackable information on your records at all times. Your documents are accessible to you and can be retrieved by the whole box or single file within 24 hours of your request. The facility is climate controlled, protected from fire, water, and theft and security monitored 24/7.
How does it work?
- Boxes and records are picked up from your location in our locked vehicles by NAID certified security professionals and transported to the corporate records storage center, guaranteeing the security of your information.
- The records storage center employees index the contents of the boxes before they are placed in storage, which creates a trackable, simplified report of box contents.
- Boxes are labeled and then placed with computerized inventory control at our facility for organized, easy retrieval of contents.
- When needed, files are retrieved, scanned and sent to your offices electronically in PDF format, or delivered to you within 24 hours. You can add new files to existing boxes while preserving your documents.
- All contents have a retention date for future destruction by our NAID certified process.
Whether you request your files routinely or occasionally, our trained staff is able to handle all your requests in a timely manner.
The Top 10 Records Management Mistakes
1. Keeping records management in-house.
2. Procrastinating the off-site facility move.
3. Inconsistent document retention schedule.
4. Disorganized, non-indexed files.
5. Choosing a self-storage unit for off-site storage.
6. Not shredding or destroying documents on a regular basis.
7. Hiring a records storage center that does not meet industry standards.
8. Keeping your digital media on-site, at your offices vs. a secure off-site location.
9. Lack of quality control checks to ensure viability of data.
10. Not keeping up with current laws and regulations governing privacy, information confidentiality and storage regulations.
SecurShred is a member of ARMA (Association of Records Managers & Administrators)
ARMA International members are dedicated to helping individuals, organizations, and government agencies successfully meet the challenges of the increasingly complex records and information management field.
Contact us today for a quote and more information.
Customer Service, Marketing and IT Associate