If you’re like most people, you spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to shred documents by hand. But is it really necessary? There are plenty of ways to get your documents shredded without ever having to touch a shredder! Here are six reasons why it makes sense for your company to use SecurShred:
- It’ll save you time. Manual shredding on your own is time-consuming and requires your full attention. With a large automated shredder, you can spend your energy on more important tasks.
- It’s safer. With our machine doing the work for you, there’s less chance of injury.
- It’s sanitary. Automatic shredders are designed with special features that make it easier to handle all kinds of paper, staples, and paperclips while keeping your office area clean.
- It’s more environmentally friendly. A shredder that handles the job automatically means less paper to recycle. Shredded paper easily falls through the recycling process with your non-shredding recycler and won’t get recycled!
- It’s more affordable. Use your office labor wisely to increase ROI where it counts – not on a task that’s easily automated.
- We can handle all types of paper – including folders, notebooks, checkbooks, envelopes, etc.
Protect your client’s privacy and shred your documents safely.
Do you know where your sensitive information is going? Legal documents, payroll records, medical files – every business generates sensitive data in paper and electronic form. Shredding documents internally leaves vital information in the hands of employees, putting them and your business at risk for a breach of information security. Trash haulers and recyclers may leave your confidential information in whole form, accessible and at risk for an indefinite amount of time prior to destruction, recycling or landfilling.
Protect the environment
If you’re looking to reduce your carbon footprint and recycle more, there’s one less task you need to do: manual shredding. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), shredding paper saves energy by reducing the amount of paper that needs to be burned, and it can also reduce harmful air pollutants, like sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxide. Sending shredded paper to a recycler, and not using SecurShred’s shredding and recycling process, may mean that much of your shredded paper is not getting recycled as the shreddings falls through the recycling screens. In fact, according to EPA, shredding can eliminate up to 90 percent of all office waste!
Call Securshred today at 877-863-3003 and get a free quote!