There were a few changes to the Paycheck Protection Program that may make your company eligible for financing. One of the big ones is the ability for Schedule C filers to use gross income to calculate the loan amount. While the early loans concluded March 9th, it still may be worth your company’s time to re-examine what’s available. You can learn more about it at the SBA website.
Some of the paperwork you may need:
- A copy of your 2019 OR 2020 Schedule C
- 1099 forms to show proof of income.
Seeing as it’s tax season, it’s always a good idea to save at least 7 years of payroll information for your company. We have a comprehensive list of what to keep.
Not only can SecurShred store your sensitive records, we can also provide shredding services as well:
- Bring your material to our facility if you’re in our area for curbside service
- Meet our truck when we’re in your area
(call us to set-up a date that’s works for you and us).
- While it may be a little extra work for you, the fees are smaller and you can shred and recycle material when it’s convenient for you.
Don’t forget, we don’t just shred paper, we can destroy hard drives, solid state drives, thumb drives, smart phones, tablets, etc.
If you have some old computer equipment laying around or you’ve recently upgraded to a new laptop while you work from home, we can recycle all of your old computer hardware. Learn more about how we help virtual office workers HERE.