Secure, Off-site, Fire Resistant Vault
SecurShred, Vermont’s first AAA NAID Certified company is expanding its information security services by offering Secure Vault Storage. Customers are now able to store sensitive electronic media in a secure, off site, fire resistant vault.
SecurShred offers pickup and delivery service of files and tapes. (in certain areas)
Media includes, but is not limited to: Hard Drives, Magnetic Tapes, Microfilm, Microfiche, Diskettes, CD’s, and More.
- Located off site within a NAID certified facility
- Fire Retardant, double locked vault
- Access is restricted to authorized employees only
- Chain-of-custody documented entry logs
- Climate controlled environment
- Facility is monitored by closed circuit televisions, motion sensors and security alarms
- Employees have cleared thorough background checks
- All media is identified with a unique bar code
Media is secured within a locked container and is transported to and from customer locations in climate controlled vehicles; providing ease of offsite data storage and access within 24 hours of request. For more information on this new service, please call 802.863.3003