How Many is Too Many?
Escalating concerns over HIPAA Compliance and other data breaches have companies and medical facilities scrambling for an effective plan-of-action. California requires medical facilities must report a data breach of 500 to the Department of Justice as part of their HIPAA compliance rules. Are you ready for a data breach?
How to Set Up for Success
- Off-Site – Keep your sensitive records secured in an off-site facility.
- Fire-Resistant – Make sure your records are stored in a fire-resistant unit.
- Access Restricted – Only security-level employees are allowed on-site.
- Bar Codes – All media is identified through unique bar codes.
Solution? Secure Vault
SecurShred offers our secure, NAID-certified, off-site security vault protecting your sensitive data with up-to-date security protocols including all of the above plus:
- Chain-of-custody documented entry logs
- Climate controlled environment
- Facility is monitored by closed circuit televisions, motion sensors and security alarms
- Employees have cleared thorough background checks
Call SecurShred at 877-863-3003 to schedule a time to review some solutions that would be the perfect fit for your sensitive data. Visit our website to learn more about our Secur Vault.